Sunday 28 September 2014

Where It All Began



Mac is where it all began, the obsession with cosmetics and beauty products began in this little shop of variety, colour and endless possibilities.

Truthfully it all began when I was 13 or 14, I spent most weekends with my then current closest friend going into the local towns into shops like Superdrug and Boots. It was at a party her parents were hosting, her cousin was probably 21 at the time and looked flawless. I asked her what makeup she used and could she give me tips, one word came out of her mouth MAC, it has been a downward spiral from here.

Annoyingly I cannot remember what my first product was, although I think it was gloss in pink lemonade. I would save all my money up, to buy other little glorious products.


Even now some years later I still get the excited feeling as I walk into a any Mac store, and also get insanely jealous if one of my friend has a haul from Mac. My favourite products have to be the eyeshadows they are so lovely, velvety and pigmented.

Makeup isn't only what they offer, I got such a thoughtful birthday present this year. Chris decided to buy me a makeup session so I could have a new look but having the money of the session in products eeeeeekkkkkkkkk this was such an awesome gift!!

I know how Mac is so popular, and hoped I haven't bored anyone with my little trip down memory lane.

What was your first cosmetic product and fave brand?

P.S. I Love Mac......if you hadn't noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment